Explore Fuerteventura’s Northern Undiscovered Places on an Electric Bike (easy)
3 hours - 54€ / one bike
Explore lunar landscapes, ancient volcanoes, and unique panoramic coastal views using the last E-bike generation. The 3 h Easy E-bike tour is an accessible experience for the whole family and anyone who can handle a mountain bike.
The fat E-bike will provide the extra power to complete the tour without excessive physical effort, and thanks to their fat tires, they will be able to access sand or dirt trails. You will enjoy nature with its impressive panoramas and views of unique beauty:
* The tour starts by accessing the North Volcanic Chain with its impressive views.
* A visit to the crater de Bayuyo will make the chipmunks happy, as they are used to approaching people looking for food.
* The route of volcanoes will take us to Calderon Hondo, one of the most iconic and well-preserved craters. To reach the top, we have to park our bikes and take a walk of about 15-20 minutes. It is worth it. From the top balcony, you will have an astonishing view of the crater itself, but also a full panoramic view of the dunes, volcanoes, coastline, and the two sister islands emerging from the ocean, Lobos and Lanzarote.
* Next, we are getting close to Lajares, a little surf town. There will be a stop here in a small hippy-style bar among the volcanoes, where you can relax and have something to drink.
* The next destination is Majanicho, a small fisherman village located on a lagoon with a white sand beach.
* Return to Corralejo along the ocean, following the panoramic coastline.
The tour is scheduled on Wednesday and Friday. In case there is a group of at least 4 people, we can change the day according to customer requests.
Minimum age recommended: 9 years old.
Good to know
What to Bring?
Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, water, swimsuit, sun protector, and a spirit of adventure 🙂