Explore Fuerteventura’s Northern Undiscovered Places on an Electric Bike (advanced)
5 hours - 71€ / one bike
Discover the natural beauties of Fuerteventura with your friends and family using the last E-bike generation. Whether you are trained or not, E-bike will provide the extra power to complete the tour without excessive physical effort. Let yourself be enchanted by the feeling of peace of nature that surrounds you while exploring lunar landscapes, ancient volcanoes, desert dunes, and white sand beaches with turquoise waters.
The advanced 5 hours E-bike tour is designed equally for those people that have experience in biking, but also those who accept the challenge of a 45 km tour on different terrains: rocks, paved road, sand, and beaches:
* Explore the north volcanic chain that starts from Corralejo and ends at Lajares.
* Hike up to the Calderon Hondo, one of the most iconic and well-preserved craters. From the top balcony, it is an astonishing view of the crater itself and a full panoramic view of the dunes, volcanoes, coastline, and the two sister islands emerging from the ocean.
* Crossing the dry riverbed and the desert with its white sandy paths to reach El Cotillo village.
* Visiting the 'secret surf paradise' beach, on the west coast, in El Cotillo, where is a one-hour break at the blue Lagoons and you can relax on the white sand beaches and have a swim in the crystal clear waters, or enjoy the view from the restaurant in front the beaches, while you taste the local cuisine.
* Return to Corralejo along the panoramic north coast, passing some of the most beautiful beaches and surfer's spots of the island.
The E-bike tour is scheduled on Tuesday. In case of groups of at least 4 people, the departure of this excursion can be changed for another day of the week.
Minimum age recommended: 14 years old.
Good to know
What to Bring?
Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, water, swimsuit, sun protector, and a spirit of adventure 🙂